Everything we have outlined so far shapes your personality and the personal standards you choose to uphold.
You are the person you are today because of the thoughts, references, ideas, opinions, self-concept, meta-programs, values, beliefs, convictions, rules, and the personal standards you have chosen to uphold.
All these factors shape your personality and the attributes that make up who you are today.
Your attributes embody your attitudes, beliefs, and skills — all of which are a product of your upbringing. You are who you are today because of how you have been influenced by society over a lifetime.
And who you are directly impacts your physiology, mental state, emotions, attitude, the language you use, the self-evaluations and decisions you make, the questions you ask yourself, the actions you take, and ultimately the habits you choose to indulge in.
A chain reaction of psychological events shapes your entire life and existence.
IQ Matrix Maps
Below you will find relevant IQ Matrix maps that are part of this segment of the MasterMind Matrix chart:
- Enneagram Personality Types
- EPT1 — The Reformer
- EPT2 — The Helper
- EPT3 — The Achiever
- EPT4 — The Individualist
- EPT5 — The Investigator
- EPT6 — The Loyalist
- EPT7 — The Enthusiast
- EPT8 — The Challenger
- EPT9 — The Peacemaker
- Healthy Boundaries
- Narcissistic Personality
- Personality Types 1-4
- Personality Types 5-8
- Personality Types 9-12
- Personality Types 13-16
- Raising Personal Standards
- The Four Tendencies
- Unlocking Personality Equation
Learn more about this segment of the MasterMind Matrix by visiting the following links and resources:
- Changing Your Personality
- Descriptions of the Sixteen Personality Types
- Exploring Personality Types and Its Applications
- Free Personality Questionnaire
- Free Personality Tests and Assessment Materials
- How People Assess Us
- How to Unlock Personality
- Personality Psychology
- Personality Theories
- Personality Theories, Types and Tests
- Raising Your Personal Standards
- Raise Your Standards
- Raising Your Standards Will Change Your Life
- See Yourself as Others Do
- The Personality Test
- When to Lower Your Standards
- You Only Live Up to the Standards You Set
Here are several recommended books that will provide you with more insights and information about this specific segment of the MasterMind Matrix chart.