Meta-Programs are organized mental shortcuts that direct our behavior, decisions, actions, as well as our interactions with others.
Meta-Programs are very much like software applications for your brain that guide your thoughts, beliefs, values, and responses to events and circumstances of your life.
Meta-Programs determine what your brain pays attention to and how it processes that information. It’s kind of like a form of pattern recognition, where your brain attempts to sort through what the body is sensing and experiencing.
Meta-Programs essentially determine what your brain chooses to delete, distort, and how it tends to generalize its experience of reality. This, of course, leads to biased perspectives and interpretations of people, events, and circumstances.
Becoming aware of the Meta-Programs that are running your psychological programming can help you to better understand your personal motives, tendencies, and habitual patterns of behavior.
IQ Matrix Maps
Below you will find relevant IQ Matrix maps that are part of this segment of the MasterMind Matrix chart:
Learn more about this segment of the MasterMind Matrix by visiting the following links and resources:
- Advanced Patterns: NLP Meta-Programs
- How to See and Pace NLP Meta-Programs
- Meta-Programs and Characterization
- Meta-Programs and Intrinsic Values in NLP
- Meta-Programs: The Key to Persuasion and Influence
- Meta-Programs: The Secret to Communicating More Effectively
- NLP Meta-Programs Part 1 and Part 2
- Putting NLP Mata-Programs Research in Context
- Seven Meta-Programs for Understanding People
- Understanding Your Meta-Programs
Here are several recommended books that will provide you with more insights and information about this specific segment of the MasterMind Matrix chart.