In the moments of decision, it’s vital that you take into consideration your strengths and weaknesses. In fact, this is a crucial step. It’s crucial because it will help you gain the clarity you need to make the most of your predicament and the opportunities that await.
As you become aware of your strengths and weaknesses, you will quickly recognize that there are often a multitude of paths to your destination. Some paths, will, of course, be somewhat more difficult than others. It all just depends on the choices you make along the way.
By consciously choosing a path that takes advantage of your strengths will help reduce the friction and resistance you may experience along your journey toward your goals.
Successful achievement in any field of endeavor requires making the most of your talents, skills, abilities, and knowledge. Working to your strengths, will, for instance, help you become more resourceful during difficult moments along your journey. Furthermore, you will put yourself in an optimal position to take advantage of critical opportunities that come your way as you work toward your goals.
IQ Matrix Maps
Below you will find relevant IQ Matrix maps that are part of this segment of the MasterMind Matrix chart:
- Assess Strengths and Weaknesses
- Critical Career Skills
- Life Resource List
- Maximizing Effectiveness
- Maximizing Potential
Learn more about this segment of the MasterMind Matrix by visiting the following links and resources:
- 50 Free Online Tools to Discover Your Strengths and Weaknesses
- A Better Way to Discover Your Strengths
- Building Inner Strength
- Capitalize On Your Core Strengths
- Discover Your Character Strengths in 15 Minutes
- Exploring Your Greatest Strengths
- Finding Your Superpower
- How to Recognize Strengths (Especially Your Own)
- Measuring Your Character Strengths
- Quiz: Discover Your Signature Strengths
- Richard Branson: Knowing Your Weaknesses
- Should You Work on Your Strengths or Weaknesses?
- The Strengths Finder
- Turn Your Weaknesses into Strengths
- What Are Your Signature Strengths?
- Work From Your Strengths. Train Up Your Weaknesses
Here are several recommended books that will provide you with more insights and information about this specific segment of the MasterMind Matrix chart.