Have you ever tried visualizing a goal? Or how about visualizing a desired future event? For a great many people, visualization is simply a process where we create our future in advance in our minds-eye. However, visualization is also so much more.
Visualization is an inner transformation that leads to the realization of outer results in the real world. It’s very much a creative form of thinking and imagining where you consciously create and shape your life with purpose.
Brain studies have revealed that our thoughts produce the same mental instructions as actions. What this means is that how we mentally rehearse something in our minds (through the process of visualization) impacts many cognitive processes in the brain including motor control, attention perception, planning, and memory.
Visualization, of course, won’t automatically manifest what you want in your life. However, it will stimulate the Reticular Activating System in the brain. This will, subsequently, help enhance your awareness of opportunities and any information associated with what you are recalling in your imagination.
IQ Matrix Maps
Below you will find relevant IQ Matrix maps that are part of this segment of the MasterMind Matrix chart:
Learn more about this segment of the MasterMind Matrix by visiting the following links and resources:
- 35 Affirmation That Will Change Your Life
- About Autogenic Conditioning/Training
- Creating a Mental Sanctuary
- Does Visualization Really Work? Here’s Evidence That it Does
- Future Pacing Technique
- How to Develop Your Visualization Skill
- How to Use Visualization to Achieve Your Goals
- How to Visualize Clearly What You Want
- Real or Imagined? The Brain Doesn’t Know!
- Seeing is Believing: The Power of Visualization
- Study Suggests Power of Imagination is More Than Just a Metaphor
- The Power of Visualization
- Visualization/Affirmation Videos: Video 1 + Video 2
- Visualize and Make it Happen!
- Visualize Success if You Want to Fail (critical visualization)
- What Could You Do In The Future With Your Imagination Now?
- Why Affirmations Aren’t Always Effective, Here’s a Solution
- Why Don’t My Positive Affirmations Work?
- Why Positive Affirmations Don’t Work
Here are several recommended books that will provide you with more insights and information about this specific segment of the MasterMind Matrix chart.
[intense_button color=”muted” link=”http://mastermindmatrix.com/knowledge-base/staying-motivated/” title=”Next Section” icon=”forward”] Next Section: Staying Motivated [/intense_button]