Knowing how to ask effective questions can help us gather deeper insights, which can ultimately improve our ability to make better decisions. However, at times, the answers we seek may be unclear and incomplete. During such moments we can learn to tune-in to our hunches or gut feeling for guidance.
Our intuition is a heightened level of awareness or understanding we have about something. It’s a subtle gut feeling or hunch that reveals answers to questions asked.
This heightened sense of awareness could very possibly be tied to our spiritual state of being. However, a more logical explanation suggests that our intuition is tied to the Reticular Activating System (RAS) in the brain.
Your RAS is very much like a bridge between your Conscious Brain and Inner Mind (subconscious). It influences what you pay attention to and filter-out of your experience. Moreover, it brings to conscious awareness gut level feelings based on forgotten unconscious memories. Asking the right questions can, therefore, bring forth intuitive answers that come from the depths of your unconscious mind.
IQ Matrix Maps
Below you will find relevant IQ Matrix maps that are part of this segment of the MasterMind Matrix chart:
Learn more about this segment of the MasterMind Matrix by visiting the following links and resources:
- 4 Ways to Tap into Your Intuition
- 6 Ways to Sharpen Your Intuition
- About Intuition
- Brain Exercise That Boosts Your Psychic Intuition
- Einstein on Creative Thinking: The Intuitive Art of Scientific Imagination
- How to Develop Your Intuition
- How to Use Your Gut Feeling
- Intuition More Reliable Than Brain When Making Decisions
- Intuition vs. Ego
- Study Supports Intuition
- The Reticular Activating System
- The Science Behind Intuition
- The Science of Intuition: A Guide to Your Sixth Sense
- Understanding Intuition and How the Mind Works
- What is Intuition?
Here are several recommended books that will provide you with more insights and information about this specific segment of the MasterMind Matrix chart.