Throughout time, evolutionary history has dictated and manufactured our standards and norms. It has influenced society, culture, governments, schools and the development of religious institutions.
Likewise, all these elements have influenced the type of information we produce and share through radio, newspapers, books, television, and via the internet.
This has, subsequently, had a direct impact on our peers who influence us through their behavior, values, beliefs, and the principles they stand for. In fact, their expectations of us — and the expectations we have of ourselves in various situations, — directly impacts how we perceive the world through our five senses.
In addition to this, our past successes, failures, and our memories of those experiences directly influence our perceptions of reality, our decisions, actions, and how we filter our life experiences each day.
Everything around us (past and present) has significantly impacted our lives at a deep psychological level. This, of course, leads us to a very profound realization that we are today what the world has made of us.
IQ Matrix Maps
Below you will find relevant IQ Matrix maps that are part of this segment of the MasterMind Matrix chart:
- Being More Thoughtful
- Changing Paradigm
- Controlling Expectations
- Gain Proper Perspective
- Perceptive Awareness
- Perceptual Influences
- Raising Personal Standards
- Sensible Parenting
Learn more about this segment of the MasterMind Matrix by visiting the following links and resources:
- A Parent’s Influence
- Blaming Your Parents Hurts You Most
- Can Your Expectations Shape My Behavior?
- Culture Influences Perception
- Cultural Influences on Perception
- Five Ways Good Teachers Change Lives
- How Fairy Tales Shape Our Lives
- How Media Images of Men Affect Our Lives
- How Media Influences Our Decisions
- How Memories of Experience Influence Our Behavior
- How Memory Affects Decision Making
- How Other People’s Unspoken Expectations Control Us
- How Role Models Can Influence Lives
- How Society Influences Our Ethics and Beliefs
- How the Group Changes What We Think
- Influence of Religion on Daily Life
- Mass Media Influence
- Mass Media Influence on Society
- Media Influence
- Media Influence: How to Escape its Power
- The Five People Who Secretly Control Your Life
- The Influence of Celebrities on Society
- The Influence of Role Models
- The Most Influential People of All Time
- The Reality Tunnel
- Understanding Your Father’s Influence
- What is a Paradigm?
- What is Peer Pressure?
- Who is in Charge of Your Life?
- Why You Can’t Help Believing Everything You Read
Here are several recommended books that will provide you with more insights and information about this specific segment of the MasterMind Matrix chart.