The Meta-Programs IQ Matrix will help to get a better understanding of meta-programs and their impact on your psychology. Meta-programs are unconscious habitual directives coming from your brain that influence patterns of behavior and determine your daily decisions and actions. They effectively delete and distort your experience of reality, thereby influencing your psychology, decisions and actions.
Here is a quick break down of each branch of the Meta-Programs IQ Matrix:
- Meta-Programs: Breaks down, defines and analyzes the impact that meta-programs have on our lives. There are 51 meta-programs in total. However, the IQ Matrix only covers five of the most important meta-programs that influence our daily decisions and actions. In the branches that follow, each of these five meta-programs are broken down as we look at the specific traits of each meta-program and the process of decision making that define the people who fall into each meta-program classification. Additionally each branch highlights effective strategies you can immediately apply in order to influence the decision making and behavior of the individuals who influenced by each meta-program.
- Self or Other SORT: People can be classified as a Self or Other SORT.
- Match or Mismatch SORT: People can be classified as a Matcher or Mismatcher SORT.
- Action SORT: People can be classified as an Active or Reflective SORT.
- Necessity or Possibility SORT: People can be classified as a Necessity or Possibility SORT.
Stick with these principles, memorize them and incorporate your understanding of these fundamental aspects of your psychology into your daily decisions and actions, and you will progressively begin taking greater control over the hidden patterns of your mind, which will in turn enable you to achieve your goals and objectives with less struggle and greater clarity of mind.
Lifetime Member Download
IQ Matrix Lifetime Members must be logged in to access this map. Once you are logged in, please click on the button below to download a pdf copy of this map to your computer or device.
Not yet a lifetime member? Click here to find out how to gain access to hundreds of self-growth mind maps.