The Effective Learning IQ Matrix will help improve your study skills to better prepare your mind for accelerated learning. The map provides guidelines that help you achieve your ideal learning state; presents several learning techniques that match your preferred learning style; and lists common learning challenges that may negatively influence your study time.
Here is a quick break down of each branch of the Effective Learning IQ Matrix.
- Achieving Ideal Learning State: Guidelines you must follow that will help you to achieve an ideal learning state that will promote greater retention of information.
- The Process of Learning: Outlines the details of the Memletics accelerated learning process for learning.
- Effective Learning Techniques: Presents you with several effective learning techniques that will help you accelerate your learning potential.
- Learning Styles: Helps you identify your primary learning style in order to improve your memory and accelerate your learning ability.
- Approach to Learning: Explores several methods on how you should best approach your learning and study regime.
- Common Learning Challenges: Provides a list of common learning challenges that can negatively influence your study regime.
Stick with these principles, memorize and incorporate them into your daily study regime, and you will progressively accelerate your learning potential and transform the way you approach your learning.