The Sell Info Products (Part 2) IQ Matrix explores a process of proven steps you can take to persuasively sell information products online. This process of steps can either be in the form of a written sales letter, a video sales letter, or a combination of both. This particular map takes you through the final eight steps of the sales process. The previous steps can be found in Sell Info Products (Part 1).
The steps of this process include (8) presenting the value of your offer, (9) highlighting the bonuses that you are making available, (10) proving a satisfaction guarantee, (11) giving your prospects reasons to commit to the purchase, (12) providing an unexpected bonus to sweeten the offer, (13) recapping your offer, bonuses and costs, (14) presenting testimonials, and (15) asking for the purchase. Use these steps to progressively and persuasively guide your client toward the sale in your sales copy.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Sell Info Products (Part 2) IQ Matrix. The previous seven steps of this process can be found in Sell Info Products (Part 1).
- PRESENT VALUE OF OFFER: Here, you explain the value of what you’re offering with a focus on price, difficulty, and the time it will take people to try and recreate this by themselves.
- SHOWCASE COMPLIMENTARY BONUSES: Here, you present people with numerous bonuses that add value to your existing offer.
- PROVIDE A SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: Here, you give people with a money or results-based guarantee for purchasing your offer.
- ENTICE PEOPLE TO MAKE COMMITMENT: Here, you provide people with reasons to purchase using a deadline and scarcity.
- PROVIDE A SURPRISE BONUS: Here, you unexpectedly offer people a surprise bonus that addresses a key objection.
- RECAP YOUR OFFER: Here, you recap your offer, highlight what people will be getting, and provide a cost breakdown.
- PRESENT TESTIMONIALS: Here, you present people with testimonials that address various objections or concerns that people might still have.
- ASK FOR THE PURCHASE: Here, you ask for the purchase by giving people a directive to click a button or follow a specific set of steps to make a purchase. At each step of this process, you are provided with key insights and questions that will help you to persuasively structure your sales copy or video sales letter.
This map provides a roadmap and framework for persuasively selling information products in your sales letters and sales videos. Referencing it regularly and committing it to memory will help you to embed these concepts and ideas into your subconscious mind.
A mind map, of course, does this beautifully because it mirrors the synaptic connections made in your brain as you try to establish new habits of thought and behavior. It brings together key concepts and ideas that help your brain to fully integrate and process this information. The brain, subsequently, rewires itself as it attempts to establish new habits of mind. It’s an ideal tool for creating lasting change and transformation.