The Sell Info Products (Part 1) IQ Matrix explores a process of proven steps you can take to persuasively sell information products online. This process of steps can either be in the form of a written sales letter, a video sales letter, or a combination of both. This particular map takes you through the first seven steps of the sales process. The remaining steps can be found in Sell Info Products (Part 2).
The steps of this process include (1) introducing yourself and what you do, (2) presenting the typical challenges people face in your area of expertise, (3) sharing your personal struggles, (4) explaining how you overcame your struggles and the solution you found, (5) providing details about your results and your student’s successes, (6) giving your prospect an overview of your product and its features, and (7) explaining why your product is different and beneficial. Use these steps to progressively and persuasively guide your client toward the sale in your sales copy.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Sell Info Products (Part 1) IQ Matrix. The additional eight steps of this process can be found in Sell Info Products (Part 2).
- INTRODUCE YOURSELF: Here, you introduce yourself, describe your area of expertise, and explain how you help people.
- EXPLORE CHALLENGES: Here, you take your prospects through typical problems people face in your area of expertise.
- DESCRIBE STRUGGLES: Here, you discuss your personal struggles and the setbacks you faced on your journey.
- EXPLAIN SOLUTION: Here, you describe the journey of how you overcame your struggles and found a solution.
- PROVIDE SUCCESSES AND RESULTS: Here, you outline the results and successes that you and your students have had.
- GIVE OVERVIEW OF PRODUCT: Here, you provide an overview of your product and the value of each of its features.
- HIGHLIGHT BENEFITS AND DIFFERENTIATION: Here, you take people through the benefits they will derive from using your product. Furthermore, you mention how your product is different from other products in the marketplace. At each step, you are provided with key insights and questions that will help you to persuasively structure your sales copy or video sales letter.
This map provides a roadmap and framework for persuasively selling information products in your sales letters and sales videos. Referencing it regularly and committing it to memory will help you to embed these concepts and ideas into your subconscious mind.
A mind map, of course, does this beautifully because it mirrors the synaptic connections made in your brain as you try to establish new habits of thought and behavior. It brings together key concepts and ideas that help your brain to fully integrate and process this information. The brain, subsequently, rewires itself as it attempts to establish new habits of mind. It’s an ideal tool for creating lasting change and transformation.