The How to Say No IQ Matrix explores the reasons why you will be better off saying “no” to people more often. Not only will you gain an understanding of the benefits, but you will also have a plethora of ready-made one-liners at your disposal ready to use at any time. The mind map presents you with 20+ examples of how to say “no” with reason, without reason, how to say “maybe”, and more.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the How to Say No IQ Matrix:
- Gain Clarity: Let’s first shift our perspective about what saying “no” really means for you and your life. In fact saying “yes” is actually hurting you and can lead to very negative consequences — some of which you might not have expected.
- Saying No Advantages: Explores the many advantages of saying “no” that your life will be rewarded with once you begin developing this critical habit.
- Saying No Process: Outlines a five step process you can work through that will help you to say “no” to anyone at anytime in a polite and non-offensive way.
- Ideas and Suggestions: Here are some ideas and suggestions that will give you a little more confidence when saying “no” to people.
- Examples of How to Say No: The final branch of this map provides you with 20+ examples of how to say “no” with reason, without reason; how to say “maybe”, and how not to leave people in the lurch by providing them with options.
Stick with these principles, memorize and incorporate them into your life, and you will progressively develop this critical habit that could mean the difference between living with regret or living a life of fulfillment.