The GROW Model IQ Matrix highlights a simple yet effective method you can use to set more effective goals. The mind map breaks down the purpose of using the GROW Model; takes you through the four phase process of the GROW Model which includes establishing your goal, exploring reality, considering your options, and paving the way forward.
Here is a quick break down of each branch of the GROW Model IQ Matrix:
- The Grow Model: Breaks down the purpose of the GROW Model process, and also identifies the benefits of this model for the purpose of goal setting.
- Phase 1 – Establish Your Goal: Phase 1 involves establishing and clarifying the goal that you would like to achieve clearly and precisely.
- Phase 2 – Explore Your Reality: Phase 2 involves exploring your current reality to help identify resources, potential challenges, capabilities and other variables that are critical as you move forward to the achievement of your goal.
- Phase 3 – Consider Your Options: Phase 3 involves the consideration of options that will help you to overcome potential challenges, problems and setbacks that may arise as you move forward towards the achievement of your goal.
- Phase 4 – The Way Forward: Phase 4 involves paving the way forward which required the development of a plan of action and realistic time-frames that will help you to take the 1st step towards the attainment of your goal.
Stick with these principles, memorize and incorporate them into your daily goal setting regime, and you will progressively discover the amazing power of GROWing your goals the E-Z Way.