The Goal Assessor IQ Matrix explores a process you can use to assess the strength and viability of your ambitious goals. In other words, this map helps you assess whether you have what it takes to achieve your goal. It effectively helps you predict the likelihood of success. Many people set ambitious goals, but very few people achieve them. The few that achieve them understand what it truly takes to set and accomplish a big goal. Those that don’t, just simply never took the time to think through what they’re getting themselves into.
This mind map helps do that thinking for you. The mind map walks you through the purpose of this goal assessment process. It highlights how this assessment will help you measure your level of discipline, productivity, confidence, focus, and motivation. All of which you will need to address while in pursuit of your goal.
[intense_button color=”muted” link=”https://store.iqmatrix.com/shop/goal-assessor” title=”Purchase IQ Matrix” icon=”usd” border_radius=”5″] Purchase Map [/intense_button]
The Goal Assessor IQ Matrix then takes you through the assessment process. The assessment areas covered within the map include:
- Assessing your future identity and whether it’s congruent with the goal you have set.
- Assessing the intrinsic and utilitarian value of your goal. If your goal fails to address these areas, then you will likely lose the motivation needed to pursue it in the long run.
- Assessing how much personal control you have over the accomplishment of your goal. The more control you have the more likely you will accomplish your goal.
- Assessing the social support you have, to help you get through difficult moments.
- Assessing the opportunity cost or what you’ll likely miss out on and the sacrifices you will need to make if you choose to pursue this goal.
- Assessing the resources and tools you will need and whether you are resourceful enough to make use of them.
- Assessing time factors that could prevent you from achieving your goal.
- Assessing the mindset you will need to consistently cultivate to accomplish your goal.
This map provides a roadmap and framework for assessing the nature of your goal. It helps you figure out whether or not it will be possible to achieve it. Referencing it regularly and committing it to memory will help you to embed these principles into your subconscious mind. Only in this way will you develop optimal habits of mind and patterns of behavior that will help you to better assess which goals to pursue. And most importantly, using this map will ensure that you never pursue a goal that you’ll unlikely accomplish.
A mind map, of course, does this beautifully because it mirrors the synaptic connections made in your brain as you try to establish new habits of thought and behavior. It brings together key concepts and ideas that help your brain to fully integrate and process this information. The brain, subsequently, rewires itself as it attempts to establish new habits of mind. It’s an ideal tool for creating lasting change and transformation.
[intense_badge color=”muted” border_radius=”5″] Map No. IQx0420i [/intense_badge]