To one extent or another we are all visual thinkers. We envision what we want to have, do, be and achieve in our minds-eye before bringing it into physical reality.
More studies these days are finding evidence that the imagination may be more effective than we think in terms of helping us achieve our goals. In fact, neural science is clearly showing us that the brain simply cannot tell the difference between what is real and what is only imagined. This is very significant because it suggests that if you focus and visualize something for long enough, you will effectively trick your brain into believing that you already have this thing in your life.
Visualization won’t automatically manifest what you want most in your life, however what it will do is stimulate the Reticular Activating System in the brain, which will help enhance your awareness of opportunities and relevant information that is associated with what you are imagining or visualizing in your head.
IQ Matrix Maps
Below you will find relevant IQ Matrix maps that are part of this segment of the MasterMind Matrix chart:
Learn more about this segment of the MasterMind Matrix by visiting the following links and resources:
- 35 Affirmation That Will Change Your Life
- About Autogenic Conditioning/Training
- Creating a Mental Sanctuary
- Does Visualization Really Work? Here’s Evidence That it Does
- Future Pacing Technique
- How to Develop Your Visualization Skill
- How to Use Visualization to Achieve Your Goals
- How to Visualize Clearly What You Want
- Real or Imagined? The Brain Doesn’t Know!
- Seeing is Believing: The Power of Visualization
- Study Suggests Power of Imagination is More Than Just a Metaphor
- The Power of Visualization
- Visualization/Affirmation Videos: Video 1 + Video 2
- Visualize and Make it Happen!
- Visualize Success if You Want to Fail (critical visualization)
- What Could You Do In The Future With Your Imagination Now?
- Why Affirmations Aren’t Always Effective, Here’s a Solution
- Why Don’t My Positive Affirmations Work?
- Why Positive Affirmations Don’t Work
Here are several recommended books that will provide you with more insights and information about this specific segment of the MasterMind Matrix chart.