Our thoughts are nothing more than impulses of information creating molecules (thinking cells) that are built upon the five senses and our personal perceptions and interpretations of reality.
Our thoughts form habits, beliefs and create neuropeptides that produce neural hormones within the body — triggering habitual emotions we experience throughout the day.
Given that on average we experience 60,000 thoughts per day: 95 percent of which are often repeated from the previous day, and 77 percent are often of a negative nature. What does this say about the undeniable influence that our thoughts have over our lives?
It is said that the one thing we can control are the thoughts we allow into the recesses of our mind. Therefore, begin by consciously managing your thoughts, and you will slowly but surely begin to take charge of your own life and destiny.
IQ Matrix Maps
Below you will find relevant IQ Matrix maps that are part of this segment of the MasterMind Matrix chart:
- 360 Degree Thinking
- Brain Power
- Improving Concentration
- Law of Attraction
- Stimulating Imagination
- Strategic Questions
- The Power of Thought
- What’s in a Thought?
Learn more about this segment of the MasterMind Matrix by visiting the following links and resources:
- 9 Ways to Debug Your Mind
- 10 Steps for Transforming Negative Thoughts into Positive Beliefs
- 10 Timeless Lessons on Better Thinking
- About Imagination
- About Neuropeptides
- About Our Thoughts
- Unchain Yourself from Conventional Thinking Myths
- How Imagination Works
- How to Manage Your 40,000 Negative Thoughts Per Day
- How to Use Your Subconscious to Change Your Life
- Managing Your 50,000 Daily Thoughts
- My Thoughts are Rubbish
- Research Uncovers How and Where Imagination Occurs in the Brain
- Scientists Now Understand How Imagination Works
- The Law of Becoming
- The Law of Concentration
- The Law of Substitution
- Thought Fields and the Power of Attraction
- What are Neuropeptides?
- What is a Thought?
- Why Thought Suppression is Counter Productive
Here are several recommended books that will provide you with more insights and information about this specific segment of the MasterMind Matrix chart.