The Stress Management IQ Matrix will help you to manage your levels of stress more effectively throughout the day. The mind map delves into ways you can reduce stress from a nutritional perspective; outlines how to shift how you think about stress; looks at ways to reduce the physical effects of stress on the body; provides simple daily actions for stress elimination, and more.
Here is a quick break down of each branch of the Stress Management IQ Matrix:
- Nutrition: Provides you with nutritional guidelines that will help you to manage stress more effectively. These foods, supplements and beverages are listed here because they can often help calm your body, improve your sleep, and overall help you to manage your levels of stress far more effectively.
- Mindset: Breaks down the mindset that you must begin cultivating on a daily basis to help you to manage your stress far more effectively. A critical component of this mindset is asking the right kinds of questions that will allow you to shift your perspective about the stressful situation you are dealing with.
- Body: Outlines what you can physically do to look after your body in an optimal way to help you manage stressful situation far more effectively.
- Actions: You can manage your stress levels far more effectively by making some critical decisions throughout the day that will help you to stay calm, focused and centered.
- Interactions: Discusses the social actions you can take every day that will help ease your levels of stress by re-focusing your energies on things that matter the most.
- When Stressed Avoid: Explores things you must avoid doing if you desire to live a stress-free life.
Stick with these principles, memorize and incorporate them into your daily stress management habits, and you will progressively eliminate the stress in your life and move towards a greater sense of peace and well-being.
Lifetime Member Download
IQ Matrix Lifetime Members must be logged in to access this map. Once you are logged in, please click on the button below to download a pdf copy of this map to your computer or device.
Not yet a lifetime member? Click here to find out how to gain access to hundreds of self-growth mind maps.