Sometimes we seem to have everything, and yet we end up getting nowhere. We have awesome goals; we have all the support we could ever ask for; we have access to all the necessary resources, and we have all the knowledge, skills and experience required to achieve our objectives. There is just one big problem: a lack of motivation and desire.
There are a multitude of reasons why we may not have the motivation we need to attain our goals and objectives. For some of us it comes down to fear, for others it’s debilitating habits, emotions and behaviors, and yet for many other people it could simply be boredom.
No matter what our reasons are, it’s important to remind ourselves that true motivation stems from knowing the reasons “why” you want something. When we have enough reasons to do something we will quickly find the motivation we need to achieve anything our hearts desire.
Just begin with “why” and everything else will fall into place.
IQ Matrix Maps
Below you will find relevant IQ Matrix maps that are part of this segment of the MasterMind Matrix chart:
- Acting on Inspiration
- A Positive Outlook
- Building Support Network
- Eliminating Boredom
- Living with Urgency
- Make an Effort
- Overcoming Laziness
- Pain-Pleasure Principle
- Smart Goal Setting
- Thinking Big
- Unstoppable Motivation
- Wanting it Badly
Learn more about this segment of the MasterMind Matrix by visiting the following links and resources:
- 8 Great Ways to Motivate Yourself When You Just Don’t Feel Like It
- 10 Surprising Findings in the Science of Motivation
- 13 Motivation Techniques
- 15 Proven Tactics to Fire Up Your Enthusiasm
- 22 of the Best Motivational Videos
- 33 Ways to Get and Maintain Motivation
- Do You Use “Lack of Motivation” as an Excuse?
- How Rewards Can Backfire and Reduce Motivation
- How to Get Motivated
- How to Get Motivated Using Core Values
- How to Motivate Yourself to Actually Achieve Your Goals
- How to Motivate Yourself to Succeed
- Scientific Guidelines for Talking to Yourself to Get Motivated
- The Only Two Secrets to Motivating Yourself You’ll Ever Need
- The Science of Motivation
- The Science of Motivation: Your Brain on Dopamine
- Will We Succeed? The Science of Self-Motivation
Here are several recommended books that will provide you with more insights and information about this specific segment of the MasterMind Matrix chart.