Every single day we evaluate our performance based on a certain set of criteria. If for instance our performance does not live up to these expectations or standards, then we tend to become critical of ourselves. On the other hand, if our performance surpasses our expectations and standards, then we tend to be more encouraging and supportive of our results and the progress we have made.
Self-evaluations are most commonly comprised of an internal dialogue that we have with ourselves that often involves asking and answering questions.
In uncertain times, when your critical voice begins to get the better of you, it’s important to realize that you have the power to control that voice instead of allowing it to direct your decisions, actions and behaviors.
One effective method for toning down your critical voice is to simply change the tone of the voice by either making it funny, playful or maybe even seductive in nature.
IQ Matrix Maps
Below you will find relevant IQ Matrix maps that are part of this segment of the MasterMind Matrix chart:
Learn more about this segment of the MasterMind Matrix by visiting the following links and resources:
- 3 Ways to Tame the Critical Voice Within
- 5 Immediate and Easy Ways to Silence Your Inner Critic
- Are You Letting Your Critical Inner Voice Sabotage You?
- Challenging Your Inner Critic
- How to Manage Your Inner Critic
- Silencing the Voice that Says You’re a Fraud
- Steps to Overcoming Your Critical Inner Voice
- Stopping Your Inner Critic
- Talking Back to the Critical Voice Inside
- The Critical Inner Voice
- The Inner Critic
- The Inner Critic: Accepting Ourselves
- The Voice in My Head
Here are several recommended books that will provide you with more insights and information about this specific segment of the MasterMind Matrix chart.