The Say Yes More Often IQ Matrix explores how saying “yes” more often can provide you with the exposure you need to unlock new experiences, perspectives and opportunities that can dramatically enhance the quality of your life. However, for this to happen you need to stop resisting change. It’s just so easy to say “no”, however easy is not always better. When you say “no” there is often no progress, no forward movement, and no lasting change. On the other hand, when you say “yes”, the world becomes full of possibilities that can dramatically alter the course of your life forever.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Say Yes More Often IQ Matrix:
- Saying Yes: Stop saying “no” and begin saying “yes” more often to the little things, to the big things, to the scary things, and to those once in a lifetime opportunities that will never come around again. This branch breaks down all those things you should be saying “yes” to more often throughout the day. These are after all the things that could dramatically change your life for the better.
- Gain Perspective: In order to get into the habit of saying “yes” more often, you probably need a little shift in perspective. This branch explores what saying “no” really means. Yes, it might keep you safe, comfortable and secure, however is that the way life should be lived? It’s of course not about being reckless, however it is about opening yourself up to a whole new world of experiences and opportunities that can help create the momentum you need to take your life in a new, better and more exciting direction.
- Stop Immediately: Have you ever thought about the nonsense excuses you tend to make that prevent you from saying “yes” more often? This branch looks at those irrational excuses that we all tend to make that often pull us away from opportunities, growth and experiences that could dramatically alter the course of our lives forever.
- Make a Decision: It’s time to make a decision. However, don’t just rush into saying “yes”. Your decision must make sense, and it must take into account certain factors. This branch of the map provides you with a specific list of questions you should be asking yourself that will ensure you say “yes” to the right things that will add value and richness to your life.
- Words of Caution: You shouldn’t be saying “yes” to absolutely everything. That’s dangerous, reckless and can lead you down the wrong path. You must say “yes” to some things and give a definite “no” to others things. And it all comes down to one important question that’s revealed within the final branch of this map.
Stick with these principles, memorize and incorporate them into your life, and you will progressively begin saying “yes” more often to things that scare you, to unexpected encounters, to random coincidences, and to surprising opportunities that can help move your life forward in more positive ways.
Lifetime Member Download
IQ Matrix Lifetime Members must be logged in to access this map. Once you are logged in, please click on the button below to download a pdf copy of this map to your computer or device.
Not yet a lifetime member? Click here to find out how to gain access to hundreds of self-growth mind maps.