Cultivating a Positive Mental Attitude (PMA) involves maintaining high levels of optimism and solution-focused thinking during setbacks and difficulties. It means cultivating the ability to reframe our experiences in a favorable and productive way that works for us rather than against us, and it involves interpreting our experience of reality in ways that will help us achieve our goals and objectives.
In order to establish a long-lasting positive frame-of-mind that supports our PMA, we must begin by setting a compelling vision for the future; by outlining high standards for achievement; by chunking down our goals into manageable pieces; by setting flexible time-frames, and by making self-to-self comparisons.
Finally, we must learn to influence or grasp control over certain aspects of our lives that are critical to the achievement of our goals. Taking personal accountability for our actions is the fundamental key component of a Positive Mental Attitude.
IQ Matrix Maps
Below you will find relevant IQ Matrix maps that are part of this segment of the MasterMind Matrix chart:
Learn more about this segment of the MasterMind Matrix by visiting the following links and resources:
- 5 Methods to Cut Down Negative Thinking
- 10 Little Tips to Turn Negatives into Positives
- 10 Tips for Maintaining a Positive Attitude
- 45 Benefits of Optimism
- 50 Ways to Build Your Optimism
- A Positive Mental Attitude
- Building a Positive Mental Attitude
- Can Positive Thinking be Negative?
- Developing a Positive Lifestyle and Attitude
- Forget Positive Thinking, Try Positive Action
- How Positive Thinking Builds Your Skills and Boosts Your Health
- How Positive Thinking Re-Wires Your Brain
- How to Build a Positive Attitude
- The Proof’s in the Positive Thinking
- The Science Behind Positive Thinking
- The Science of Positive Thinking
- What is Positive Thinking?
Here are several recommended books that will provide you with more insights and information about this specific segment of the MasterMind Matrix chart.