It’s absolutely critical that once goals have been set in stone that we spend some time piecing together an action plan to help us achieve those goals.
Without a plan of action our goals will remain only dreams and hopes for a better future. With a plan of action our goals become real, tangible and help us clarify exactly what we need to do on a monthly, weekly and daily basis to achieve the outcomes we want.
One of the most effective ways to draw up a plan of action is to utilize a process known as reverse engineering. Here you take a specific end goal you have set for yourself and work backwards step-by-step to the present moment.
Throughout this process you must take into consideration the projects and tasks you completed, the obstacles you overcame, the subsequent decisions you made, and the actions you took that helped you overcome these obstacles and complete your projects.
IQ Matrix Maps
Below you will find relevant IQ Matrix maps that are part of this segment of the MasterMind Matrix chart:
Learn more about this segment of the MasterMind Matrix by visiting the following links and resources:
- 5 Simple Steps to Planning for Success
- 5 Things That Are Better Than a Plan
- 5 Ways to Reverse Engineer Your Life
- 6 Steps to Plan Your Week
- 6 Tips to Writing a Successful Life Plan
- 7 Reasons Why You Need a Written Life Plan
- 9 Steps to Define Your Goal Destination and Devise a Plan
- Goal Planner Template for Personal and Organizational Aims
- How Planning Less Can Set You Free
- How to Achieve Your Goals Through Reverse Engineering
- How to Develop a Plan of Action
- How to Plan the Unexpected
- How to Turn Your Dream into a Plan in Five Simple Steps
- Plan Your Life Effectively
- Reverse Engineer the Best Time Of Your Life
- The Flawlessness of Backwards Planning
- The RPM Life Planner
Here are several recommended books that will provide you with more insights and information about this specific segment of the MasterMind Matrix chart.