Everything we have discussed thus far represents our inner world, which naturally filters our experience of reality. Everything we will discuss from this point forward is influenced-by and naturally mirrors this inner world we have created.
The first aspect of this world that we will look at is our state, which can be broken down into physiological, mental and emotional segments. A small shift in any of these areas has a dramatic impact on all other areas.
For instance, how you utilize your body (physiology) at any given moment affects the emotions you experience and therefore the resources you have access to.
When we breathe deeply, move with purpose, smile and have an upright posture, then psychologically we cannot help but feel good about ourselves. However, when we move sluggishly, when we frown, breathe in a shallow way, slouch, etc., then we can’t help but feel somewhat helpless and sad.
IQ Matrix Maps
Below you will find relevant IQ Matrix maps that are part of this segment of the MasterMind Matrix chart:
Learn more about this segment of the MasterMind Matrix by visiting the following links and resources:
- Breathing Exercises
- Change Your Breathing, Change Your Mind
- Changing Physiology to Change State
- Control Emotions by Pretending
- How Can I Improve My Posture?
- How to Improve Your Physiology
- How to Improve Your Posture
- How to Use Your Physiology to Drive You into Action
- Improve Your Breathing Technique
- Physiology and Success
- The Complete Guide to the Alexander Technique
- The Magical Power of Physiology
- The Physiology of Excellence
- Top 10 Posture Mistakes and 17 Tips to Get Better Posture
Here are several recommended books that will provide you with more insights and information about this specific segment of the MasterMind Matrix chart.