Everything that we have discussed thus far shapes our personality and the quality of our character.
We are who we are as a result of the perceptual influences in our lives; as a result of our thoughts, references, ideas, opinions, self-concept, meta-programs, values, beliefs, convictions, rules, and the personal standards we set for ourselves throughout the day. All of these components of our being shape our personality and as a result affect our physiology, mental state, emotions, attitudes, the language we use, the self-evaluations we make, the questions we ask ourselves, the decisions we make, the actions we take, and the habits that are formed as a result of this chain reaction of psychological events.
Our personalities can be categorized into four distinct styles. They include the Socializer, Relater, Analyzer and the Director style. However, these styles only touch the surface of who we are at the deeper psychological levels.
IQ Matrix Maps
Below you will find relevant IQ Matrix maps that are part of this segment of the MasterMind Matrix chart:
- Healthy Boundaries
- Personality Types 1-4
- Personality Types 5-8
- Personality Types 9-12
- Personality Types 13-16
- Raising Personal Standards
- Unlocking Personality Equation
Learn more about this segment of the MasterMind Matrix by visiting the following links and resources:
- Changing Your Personality
- Descriptions of the Sixteen Personality Types
- Exploring Personality Types and Its Applications
- Free Personality Questionnaire
- Free Personality Tests and Assessment Materials
- How People Assess Us
- How to Unlock Personality
- Personality Psychology
- Personality Theories
- Personality Theories, Types and Tests
- Raising Your Personal Standards
- Raise Your Standards
- Raising Your Standards Will Change Your Life
- See Yourself as Others Do
- The Personality Test
- When to Lower Your Standards
- You Only Live Up to the Standards You Set
Here are several recommended books that will provide you with more insights and information about this specific segment of the MasterMind Matrix chart.