Values are a set of standards that we have for our lives. They are in many ways labels that we give to our emotional experiences that help us determine our life priorities.
When we are living in alignment with our highest values, we tend to feel authentic, motivated and fulfilled. On the other hand, when we are aligned in a different direction we tend to lose touch with our sense of self — life has little meaning and no sense of purpose.
To identify your highest values you must ask yourself, “What are the most important things about me as a person?” The answers to this question will help you begin building your value hierarchy.
Values are acquired first through feeling, then thinking, communicating, choosing, and then through acting upon them. They help us determine what to focus on, what actions to take, and they influence how we tend to perceive the word we live in.
IQ Matrix Maps
Below you will find relevant IQ Matrix maps that are part of this segment of the MasterMind Matrix chart:
Learn more about this segment of the MasterMind Matrix by visiting the following links and resources:
- 10 Values You Must Have to Live with Passion
- About Personal Values
- Clarifying and Applying Personal Values
- Determining Your True Life Values
- How to Discover Your Core Values
- How to Find Your Values
- How to Get Motivated Using Core Values
- List of Values
- Living Your Values Part 1 and Part 2
- Paralysis Because Two Values are in Conflict
- Transforming Your Personal Values
- What Are My Values?
- When Your Dreams Change: Let Your Values Guide You
Here are several recommended books that will provide you with more insights and information about this specific segment of the MasterMind Matrix chart.