An Attitude is a collection of thoughts and emotions that support our beliefs and values about certain things. It is a point-of-view that we have about a situation that is comprised of what we think, do and feel.
Therefore no matter what situation we find ourselves in we will always have certain thoughts about it, which trigger an emotional response and subsequently culminate in a complimentary behavior that reflects our thoughts and emotions about the situation.
In order to transform our attitude about any situation we must always begin by adjusting one or more of the three components mentioned above.
It’s important note that our attitudes are constantly influenced by the references we pick up throughout the day. These references form the basis of our ideas and opinions about things — subsequently manifesting in the attitude we project out into the world.
IQ Matrix Maps
Below you will find relevant IQ Matrix maps that are part of this segment of the MasterMind Matrix chart:
Learn more about this segment of the MasterMind Matrix by visiting the following links and resources:
- About Attitude
- Attitudes and Behavior: The Three Components
- Attitudes: Formation and Change
- Attitude Makes All the Difference
- Attitude of Gratitude versus Appreciation
- Change Your Attitude: Lesson from a Dog
- How Attitudes Form, Change and Shape Our Behavior
- How Do I Change My Attitude?
- Negative Attitude: Causes, Consequences and Cures
- Overcoming a Negative Mental Attitude
Here are several recommended books that will provide you with more insights and information about this specific segment of the MasterMind Matrix chart.