As you progress along the Path of Self-Destruction a plethora of things begin to happen. First, you start to view your life from a fear-based victim mentality. This likewise forces you to hold negative expectations about circumstances. As a result your focus is limited and directed onto your weaknesses, which cripples how you view yourself, the world and others.
Soon you begin to complicate matters — making things harder and more difficult than they should be, and as a result you become overwhelmed and begin to neglect personal responsibility.
In a desperate attempt you try to take shortcuts by seeking instant gratification. As a result you confront your problems head-on, however because you are coming from a position of weakness you are unable to deal with these challenges effectively and consequently you look for quick results, which you do not believe you can achieve.
This goes on and on. Eventually you end up hoping and pleading that things will turn out okay, but inside you know they really won’t because your past experience teaches you that you are destined to fail time and again.
IQ Matrix Maps
Below you will find relevant IQ Matrix maps that are part of this segment of the MasterMind Matrix chart:
- Beating Overwhelm
- Controlling Expectations
- Instant Gratification Trap
- Murphy’s Law
- Nurturing Hope
- Taking Responsibility
- The Luck Factor
- There is Always Hope
- Understanding Failure
- Vibrational Hierarchy
- When Tragedy Strikes
Learn more about this segment of the MasterMind Matrix by visiting the following links and resources:
- 7 Timeless Thoughts on Taking Responsibility for Your Life
- Accountability, Responsibility and Changing Your Life
- Are Your Expectations Hurting or Helping You?
- Beating Self-Sabotage: Recognizing and Overcoming It
- Do You Have Victim Mentality? Here’s What to do About It
- How to Break Out of a Victim Mentality: 7 Powerful Tips
- How to Get Out of Victim Mentality
- How to Take Responsibility for What Happens to You
- How to Win the Battle of Negative Expectations to Achieve Happiness
- See How Easily You Can Shift Your Negative Expectations
- Successful Change Starts with a Shift in Perspective
- Take Responsibility for Your Life
- Taking Full Responsibility for Your Life
- The In2 Effect: How One Word Can Shift Your Perspective
- The Law of Accident
- Victim Mentality: The Mindset That’s Kicking Your Butt
- Your Sense of Agency: Influencing Your Own Life and Taking Responsibility
Here are several recommended books that will provide you with more insights and information about this specific segment of the MasterMind Matrix chart.