The Number Associations IQ Matrix is designed as a memory assistance tool to help you remember dates, phone numbers, birthdays and other information quickly and easily. Imagination and association are both critical components of memory. For this very reason this map is built upon number rhyme associations that are designed to help improve your memory and recall.
The Number Associations IQ Matrix is divided into two segments. On the right you have numbers associated with specific shapes. These numbers are easy to remember because each shape essentially mirrors the number it represents visually. On the left you have numbers associated with rhyming words. These numbers are easy to remember because each rhyming word sounds like the number it represents.
- Commit each number shape and rhyming word to memory. DO NOT proceed until this has been done.
- Choose which number association method you will use. Select either shapes or rhyme.
- Select a date, telephone number or any other numerical piece of information that is to be remembered.
- Take the 1st number and associate it with the corresponding image in a unique and creative way.
- Take the 2nd number and associate it with the corresponding image in a unique and creative way.
- Do the same for all the numbers you would like to remember.
- Combine all the pictures into a memorable and crazy story within your imagination.
- Recall the story in your mind, and write down the corresponding numbers associated with the story.
Through consistent use of this tool, you will progressively improve your ability to remember and recall numbers at ease.
Lifetime Member Download
IQ Matrix Lifetime Members must be logged in to access this map. Once you are logged in, please click on the button below to download a pdf copy of this map to your computer or device.
Not yet a lifetime member? Click here to find out how to gain access to hundreds of self-growth mind maps.