Our habits develop over time as neuron networks are established in our brain. In fact, 85 percent of our behavior occurs at an unconscious level of awareness. This behavior results from neuron patterns that were formed over a lifetime of thinking, deciding and repeating the same behavior over again.
The formation of these networks is absolutely critical and necessary because they allow us to operate on auto-pilot — not needing to think about every single thing that we do throughout the day. However, the drawback is that sometimes these behaviors are not in our best interests, and as a result we struggle to achieve our goals and objectives.
Oftentimes our willingness to change our behavior conflicts with the way our neuron patterns have been conditioned over time. This leads to self-sabotage patterns that affect how we frame our reality. As a result our perspectives shift and we continue to struggle to get what we want most out of life.
The key to changing these patterns is to begin transforming how you think about yourself, your life and your circumstances.
IQ Matrix Maps
Below you will find relevant IQ Matrix maps that are part of this segment of the MasterMind Matrix chart:
Learn more about this segment of the MasterMind Matrix by visiting the following links and resources:
- 15 Insights About Neuroplasticity, Emotions and Lifelong Learning
- About Action Potential
- Brain Researchers Explain Why Old Habits Die Hard
- Brain Rules
- Eliminating Unhelpful Habits
- Habit Formation is Enabled by Gateway to Brain Cells
- How to Take Advantage of Neuroplasticity
- How You Can Train Your Brain to Form New Habits
- How Your Brain Shapes Your Life
- Neuroplasticity Isn’t Necessarily an Ally, but Understanding it is
- Neuroplasticity: The Battle in Your Brain
- Neuroplasticity: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
- Neuroplasticity: The Revolution in Neuroscience and Psychology
- Neuroplasticity: Want to Outsmart Your Brain?
- Neuroplasticity: Your Brain’s Amazing Ability to Form New Habits
- Nurture the Miracle of Neuroplasticity
- What is an Axon?
- What is a Cell Nucleus?
- What is a Dendrite?
- What is a Motor Neuron?
- What is a Neuron?
- What is a Synapse?
- What is Neuroplasticity?
- What is Brain Plasticity?
Here are several recommended books that will provide you with more insights and information about this specific segment of the MasterMind Matrix chart.