Knowing how to ask effective questions can help us find better answers, which can lead to more effective decisions. However, at times the answers we seek may confuse or bring about some uncertainty. During such times it’s important to tune into our hunches or gut feelings for guidance.
Our intuition is a heightened level of awareness or understanding we have about things. It’s a subtle gut feeling that reveals answers to questions asked. To the logical mind, intuition is the process of acquiring knowledge without inference or the use of reason.
Our heightened sense of awareness could very possibly be tied to our spiritual state of being. However, a more practical explanation suggests that our intuition is actually tied to the Reticular Activating System (RAS) in the brain, which determines what we pay attention to at any given moment in time. This therefore explains why asking the right kinds of questions can lead us to “intuitive” answers that we weren’t consciously aware of before.
IQ Matrix Maps
Below you will find relevant IQ Matrix maps that are part of this segment of the MasterMind Matrix chart:
Learn more about this segment of the MasterMind Matrix by visiting the following links and resources:
- 4 Ways to Tap into Your Intuition
- 6 Ways to Sharpen Your Intuition
- About Intuition
- Brain Exercise That Boosts Your Psychic Intuition
- Einstein on Creative Thinking: The Intuitive Art of Scientific Imagination
- How to Develop Your Intuition
- How to Use Your Gut Feeling
- Intuition More Reliable Than Brain When Making Decisions
- Intuition vs. Ego
- Study Supports Intuition
- The Reticular Activating System
- The Science Behind Intuition
- The Science of Intuition: A Guide to Your Sixth Sense
- Understanding Intuition and How the Mind Works
- What is Intuition?
Here are several recommended books that will provide you with more insights and information about this specific segment of the MasterMind Matrix chart.