The Inner Mind, as otherwise known as the unconscious or subconscious mind is a permanent experience recorder. It records absolutely every stimulus picked up by the five senses and stores them away in its memory storage bank. Furthermore, it also keeps record of our habitual responses to the events and circumstances of our lives.
The main function of the mind is to associate our current experience of reality with past conditioned responses and memories in order to maintain consistency with habitual patterns of behavior — moving us toward pleasure and away from pain.
The mind ensures that your decisions, behaviors and actions are always consistent with underlying thoughts, values, needs, beliefs, wants, emotions, etc.
Because of its pre-programmed desire to maintain consistency, we struggle to overcome pre-conditioned patterns of behavior that have been ingrained into our psyche over a lifetime.
IQ Matrix Maps
Below you will find relevant IQ Matrix maps that are part of this segment of the MasterMind Matrix chart:
Learn more about this segment of the MasterMind Matrix by visiting the following links and resources:
- 5 Habits to Gain the Cooperation of Your Subconscious Mind
- 8 Subconscious Mistakes Our Brains Make Every Day
- About the Unconscious Mind
- Can the Subconscious Mind Alert Us to the Future?
- How to Use Your Subconscious to Change Your Life
- Taming Your Subconscious Mind
- The Conscious and Unconscious Mind
- The Inner Language of the Subconscious
- The Power of Your Subconscious Mind
- The Subconscious Mind: Insights from Viktor Frankl
- The Unconscious Mind
- The Unconscious Mind Essay
- Understanding Your Subconscious Mind
- Your Subconscious Mind And Why It’s Important for Success
- When Your Subconscious Mind Acts Like a Scared Parent
- Who’s Minding the Mind?
Here are several recommended books that will provide you with more insights and information about this specific segment of the MasterMind Matrix chart.