The human body is a metabolic product of experience representing captured memories that you have had about yourself over a lifetime. It’s an expression of ideas, feelings, emotions and thoughts. This simply means that in part you create and recreate your body daily on the cellular level as a result of your thoughts and emotional experiences.
Did you know that a vast percentage of your body regenerates itself over a period of 12 months? And over the span of 7 to 10 years, every cell has been renewed.
The human body is made up of 500 billion cells that are made up of matter containing molecules and atoms which are nothing more than fluctuations of energy, information and intelligence. These atoms move at lightning speed within an environment comprising of 99.9 percent empty space (or dark energy and matter).
Every cell within your body mirrors your emotional experiences and thought processes — leading to changes at a cellular level. This therefore suggests that your emotional experiences directly affect your health and well-being.
IQ Matrix Maps
Below you will find relevant IQ Matrix maps that are part of this segment of the MasterMind Matrix chart:
Learn more about this segment of the MasterMind Matrix by visiting the following links and resources:
- 6 Bodily Tissues That Can be Regenerated Through Nutrition
- About the Immune System
- Believe it or Not, Your Lungs Are Six Weeks Old
- Composition of the Human Body
- Does the Human Body Really Replace Itself Every 7 Years?
- Evidence that the Human Body is a Projection of Consciousness
- How the Gut’s Second Brain Influences Mood and Well-being
- How Your Mind Affects Your Health
- How Your Thoughts Program Your Cells
- Negative Thoughts Make You Ill
- Optimists Enjoy Better Health and Live Longer
- Optimism Helps Reduce Cancer Pain and Fatigue
- Positive Expectations Greatly Reduce Pain
- Proof that the Human Body is a Projection of Consciousness
- Scientists Show How Thinking Can Harm Brain Cells
- The Chemistry of Life: The Human Body
- The Truth About Your Body’s Cell Regeneration
- What is an Atom?
- What is an Electron?
- What is a Proton?
- What is an Atomic Nucleus?
- Your Body is Younger Than You Think
Here are several recommended books that will provide you with more insights and information about this specific segment of the MasterMind Matrix chart.