Habits are behaviors that we undertake automatically without consciously thinking about what we’re doing. They are instinctive routines of behavior that are repeated regularly over an extended period of time.
Habits help simplify our lives by “boxing” things into manageable routines and putting them on auto-pilot. This reduces the mental clutter of having to think about everything we do before we do it.
For better or worse, we are who we are because of the habits we allow ourselves to indulge in throughout the day. Therefore in order to transform our lives for the better, we must learn to acquire new and better habits.
As you have progressed along the Path of Self-Destruction, you have formed new behaviors or strengthened old habits. Either way, these new rituals are going to keep holding you back from your goals and objectives until you begin to make new and more empowering choices that will free you from these destructive patterns.
IQ Matrix Maps
Below you will find relevant IQ Matrix maps that are part of this segment of the MasterMind Matrix chart:
Learn more about this segment of the MasterMind Matrix by visiting the following links and resources:
- 3 Principles of Changing Habits
- 6 Simple Habits That Will Help You Get What You Want
- 7 Tips for Building New Habits
- 7 Ways to Break a Habit
- 8 Daily Habits That Will Make You Stronger
- 8 Reasons Why You Fail at Creating New Habits
- 10 Thinking Habits of Unlimited Personal Growth
- 17 Good Habits for a Successful Life
- 17 Unproductive Habits to Let Go
- 20 Essential Habits of Highly Passionate People
- 29 Ways to Successfully Ingrain a Behavior
- Eliminating Unhelpful Habits
- Habit Creation: The 7 Deadly Sins
- How Long Does it Take to Form a New Habit?
- How to Break Bad Habits
- How to Build New Habits and Make Them Stick
- How to Change a Bad Habit into a Good One
- How to Form Good Habits
- How to Get Rid of Bad Habits Once And For All
- How to Restart a Habit
- Simple Strategies for Changing a Bad Habit
- Sticking to a Habit: The Definitive Guide
- The Fastest Habit Disrupting Technique
- The Golden Rule of Habit Change
- The Habitual Mastery Series
Here are several recommended books that will provide you with more insights and information about this specific segment of the MasterMind Matrix chart.