The Eliminating Stress IQ Matrix provides you with over 80 tips and strategies that will help you to eliminate all remnants of stress from your life. These tips and strategies have been divided up into five key branches that will help you to progressively eliminate stress from your life. These five branches will show you how to avoid stress, how to alter the things that cause stress, how to adapt to stress, how to accept uncontrollable circumstances, and how to adopt healthy lifestyle choices to eliminate stress.
Here is a quick break down of each branch of the Eliminating Stress IQ Matrix:
- Avoid: Strategies and tips that will help you to avoid the things that cause you stress on a daily basis. Use these suggestions to remove yourself from stress in your life.
- Alter: Strategies and tips that will help you to physically change or alter the things that cause you stress on a daily basis. Use these suggestions to take conscious control of the events and circumstances that are causing you stress.
- Adapt: Strategies and tips that will help you to adapt to the stress in your life in order to manage them more effectively. Use these suggestions to transform how you respond to stress.
- Accept: Strategies and tips to help you deal with the uncontrollable events and circumstances that cause you stress. Use these suggestions to strengthen your resolve when dealing with stressful situations that seem to be out of your control.
- Adopt: Strategies and tips to help you adopt a healthy lifestyle in order to minimize the effects of stress on your body. Use these suggestions to adopt healthy habits and a lifestyle that will keep you physically fit and emotionally strong for years to come.
Stick with these principles, memorize and incorporate them into your life and you will progressively develop the necessary mental toughness and agility to effectively manage and eliminate all stress from your life.
Lifetime Member Download
IQ Matrix Lifetime Members must be logged in to access this map. Once you are logged in, please click on the button below to download a pdf copy of this map to your computer or device.
Not yet a lifetime member? Click here to find out how to gain access to hundreds of self-growth mind maps.