Our Ego Consciousness is basically the external manifestation of our personalities; it is the persona that we project out into the world on a daily basis; it is the mask that we wear that’s designed to hide our true selves.
The Ego Consciousness is often used as a protective mechanism that is designed to help us connect with others and integrate with social standards, expectations and norms. It’s purpose is also to protect us from judgment, criticism and the ridicule that the world can often throw our way.
The Ego Consciousness is made up of parts that naturally reflect our emotions, attitudes and roles. These parts of our personality often judge and criticize us, they live in fear, while also seeking comfort and consistency by sticking to cherished values, beliefs and rules.
Even though these parts may seem to be working against us at times, it’s important to realize that they always have a positive intention and purpose to serve our greater good.
IQ Matrix Maps
Below you will find relevant IQ Matrix maps that are part of this segment of the MasterMind Matrix chart:
- Fear of Rejection
- Handling Criticism
- Handling Rejection
- Law of Magnetic Attraction
- Subdue Critical Voice
Learn more about this segment of the MasterMind Matrix by visiting the following links and resources:
- 10 Signs Your Ego is in Control
- About Sigmund Freud
- Deeper Look on Our Ego and Defensiveness
- Ego Autonomy and Overcoming the Super-Ego
- Freud’s Structural and Topographical Models of Personality
- Is Your Ego Getting in the Way?
- NLP Hypnosis Script: Parts Integration
- NLP Parts Integration Example
- Parts Integration and Psychotherapy
- The Id, Ego and Super-Ego
- The Four Ego Functions
- What is Ego?
Here are several recommended books that will provide you with more insights and information about this specific segment of the MasterMind Matrix chart.