The Controlling Nerves IQ Matrix shows you how to take control of your nervous reactions to the events and circumstances in your life. The mind map explores the advantages and disadvantages of feeling nervous; outlines a four step process to help you overcome your nerves; explores how to prepare yourself; outlines what to do when your nerves get the better of you.
Here is a quick break down of each branch of the Control Your Nerves IQ Matrix:
- Feeling Nervous: Explores the advantages and disadvantages of nervousness. This branch also outlines how nervousness arises. Once you are familiar with the triggers of nervousness, you can begin taking steps to effectively manage them.
- Controlling Nerves Process: Outlines a four step process you can use whenever you are feeling a little nervous or apprehensive about something. This process will help you to shift your perspective about whatever it is you’re feeling nervous about. This by itself can immediately help you to feel better about your predicament.
- Before Getting Nervous: If you’re nervous about something in the future, then this branch will help you to prepare yourself mentally, emotionally and physically for this experience.
- During Moments of Nervousness: Once you are in the middle of the circumstances you are feeling nervous about, you can use the suggestions on this branch to help control your nervous far more effectively.
- After the Events: After the nerve-racking events have passed, it’s time to reflect on your performance and learn from your experience. This branch presents you with several questions that will help you to gain a far more reaching understanding of the circumstances you experienced.
Stick with these principles, memorize and incorporate them into your life, and you will progressively develop the necessary skills and emotional control to manage your nerves far more effectively.
Lifetime Member Download
IQ Matrix Lifetime Members must be logged in to access this map. Once you are logged in, please click on the button below to download a pdf copy of this map to your computer or device.
Not yet a lifetime member? Click here to find out how to gain access to hundreds of self-growth mind maps.