Asking a question opens the door to a variety of choices and options that lead us through the decision-making process.
If the questions we ask are empowering, solution-focused and directed at what we want to do, be, have and achieve, then our decisions will be effective. However, if on the other hand our questions are limiting and focused on pain, problems and the things that we don’t want, then our decisions will likely be poor and ineffective.
Anthony Robbins once said that “it’s in the moments of decision that your destiny is shaped.” This couldn’t be further from the truth. In fact, consider the Butterfly Effect and the power that one single decision can have over your life, and you will begin to resonate with the significance of this statement.
It’s important to keep in mind that it’s not so much the big decisions that shape our lives, but rather a culmination of small and seemingly insignificant decisions that we often take for granted. It’s those decisions that shape your destiny.
IQ Matrix Maps
Below you will find relevant IQ Matrix maps that are part of this segment of the MasterMind Matrix chart:
Learn more about this segment of the MasterMind Matrix by visiting the following links and resources:
- 4 Steps to Better Decision Making
- 6 Science-Backed Ways to Make Better Decisions
- 7 Steps to Making Better Decisions
- 9 Ways to Make the Right Decision
- 10 Ways to Defeat Decision Fatigue
- 15 Ways to Make Much Better Decisions
- About Decision Making
- A New Way to Make Tough Decisions
- Do You Suffer from Indecision Fatigue?
- Can Science Show Us Secrets of Making Better Decisions?
- How to End the Agony of Indecision
- How to Make a Killer Decision in 10 Easy Steps
- How to Make Decisions When You Can’t Decide
- How to Make Effective Decisions
- How to Make Decisions Like Benjamin Franklin
- How to Make Decisions Under Pressure
- How to Make Important Decisions Quickly
- How to Make More Good Choices
- How to Massively Improve Your Odds of Making Good Decisions
- Research Discovers Area of Brain Used for Decision Making
- The Art of Making Wise Decisions
- The Butterfly Effect
- The Essential Guide to Effective Decision Making
- When the Right Decisions Turns Out to be Wrong
- When You Fear Making the Wrong Decision
- Why Decision Errors Are Made
Here are several recommended books that will provide you with more insights and information about this specific segment of the MasterMind Matrix chart.