The Building Support Network IQ Matrix will help you to build, grow and develop a strong support network of individuals who can help you in times of greatest need. No longer will you be a Lone Ranger struggling against the world. You will instead have a core group of supporters who will be there for you when you need them most to help you solve your problems and accomplish your goals and objectives. You will likewise be there for them in a supportive capacity. Working together, everyone in your network will be stronger and you will be the catalyst for this transformation.
Here is a quick break down of each branch of the Building Support Network IQ Matrix:
- Understanding Success: Long-term success and lasting success is never achieved alone. There is always a team behind the successful individual who provides him/her with the foundations they need to succeed. This branch explores how success is not a journey of a single individual, but rather a team effort that’s built upon the foundations of a strong support network.
- How to Build Your Support Network: You might need to build your support network from scratch, or you might already have a skeletal structure of an existing support network in place. Either way, you have enough to get started. This branch explores how to build a support network one step at a time. And this all begins with developing strong friendships and connections with those around you.
- Why Build a Support Network: If you’re not yet convinced of the value of having a strong support network of individuals, then this branch will provide you with the reasons “why” building a support network is of primary importance in this day and age.
- Working with Mentors: Your support network will most likely consist of coaches and mentors. This branch explores the benefits of working with a mentor and also how to find the right mentor for you. The right mentor can make a world of difference to the way you work and think. Therefore, it’s important that you don’t make this decision lightly. Finding an ideal mentor can take time, patience and a little perseverance.
- Building a Mastermind Group: A Mastermind group is a group of individuals who meet on a regular basis to help each other solve their personal and business challenges. This branch explores how to build your Mastermind group from scratch. Most importantly it outlines the kinds of individuals you should be recruiting to this group. Selecting the wrong individuals could be detrimental to the long-term success of this group.
Stick with these principles, memorize and incorporate them into your life, and you will progressively develop and grow a strong, diverse and capable support network that will help you along your journey towards the attainment of your goals and objectives.
Lifetime Member Download
IQ Matrix Lifetime Members must be logged in to access this map. Once you are logged in, please click on the button below to download a pdf copy of this map to your computer or device.
Not yet a lifetime member? Click here to find out how to gain access to hundreds of self-growth mind maps.