The Biggest Mistakes IQ Matrix walks you through the biggest life mistakes you might currently be making and explores what you can do to overcome these mistakes by making better decisions. These mistakes are quite self-explanatory, however we often unknowingly make poor choices that end up hurting us in the long-term. Using this map for reference will help you to make smarter decisions about the most important aspects of your life.
Here is a quick break down of each branch of the mistakes explored within this IQ Matrix:
- Mistake #1: You are not being observant.
- Mistake #2: You are focusing in the wrong places.
- Mistake #3: You are not focusing on your relationships.
- Mistake #4: You care too much.
- Mistake #5: You are not adaptable.
- Mistake #6: You are not taking responsibility.
- Mistake #7: You are seeing things through one perspective.
- Mistake #8: You don’t know what you want.
Stick with these principles, memorize and incorporate them into your life, and you will progressively begin to make smarter choices and decisions and avoid falling into the trap of making these eight mistakes.
Lifetime Member Download
IQ Matrix Lifetime Members must be logged in to access this map. Once you are logged in, please click on the button below to download a pdf copy of this map to your computer or device.
Not yet a lifetime member? Click here to find out how to gain access to hundreds of self-growth mind maps.