Beliefs are concrete rules and generalizations that are built upon old memories of pain and pleasure as well as upon our interpretations of experience. They are conditioned commands to the nervous system that filters our perspectives, shapes our thoughts and transforms our experience of reality.
Our beliefs guide most of our actions — subsequently influencing what we will and won’t try, and the goals that we are willing to set. Moreover, our beliefs determine our levels of creativity, intelligence and the expectations that govern how we manage our lives on a daily basis.
Beliefs are created via repetitive thought, feeling and action; they are created when we get emotionally involved in the events and circumstances of our lives; they are created when we hold onto opinions; and they are created through the acquisition of references over time.
Convictions are deep rooted beliefs that are extremely difficult to change.
IQ Matrix Maps
Below you will find relevant IQ Matrix maps that are part of this segment of the MasterMind Matrix chart:
Learn more about this segment of the MasterMind Matrix by visiting the following links and resources:
- 5 Destructive Beliefs Almost Everyone Has
- 5 False Beliefs that are Holding You Back
- 6 Steps to Eliminating Limiting Beliefs
- 7 Mistaken Beliefs About Money
- 9 Beliefs of Highly Ineffective People
- 20 Powerful Beliefs That Will Push You Towards Success
- About Beliefs
- Beliefs: They’re Entirely Yours to Control
- Challenging Your Current Beliefs
- Change Your Beliefs, Change Your Life
- Creating a Belief Board
- Dissolving Limiting Beliefs
- Do You Determine Your Beliefs or do They Determine You?
- How to Break Free of Limiting Cultural Beliefs
- How to Create More Powerful Beliefs
- How to Remove a Self-Limiting Belief
- Installing Empowering Beliefs
- Overcoming Your Limiting Beliefs
- Six Questions Explaining What Beliefs Are
- The Power of Self-Fulfilling Beliefs And How They Really Work
- Where Do Beliefs Come From?
- Your Beliefs Affect the Strength of the Placebo Effect
Here are several recommended books that will provide you with more insights and information about this specific segment of the MasterMind Matrix chart.