The Basketball Shooting Skills IQ Matrix will help you learn the fundamentals of how to effectively shoot a basketball step-by-step. It’s an ideal tool for coaches who are coaching junior basketball players. Also great for young players who are learning the fundamentals of the game.
Here is a quick break down of each branch of this Basketball Shooting IQ Matrix to help you master some primary shooting fundamentals:
- Ultimate Basketball Mindset: The intricacies that go into building an empowering and resilient basketball mindset.
- Check Before Shooting Basketball: A checklist of what you must pay attention to before taking your shot.
- Check During Your Shot: A checklist of what you must be aware of while shooting the basketball.
- Check After Your Shot: A checklist that will help improve your shooting technique after you have shot the basketball.
- Bad Basketball Shooting Habits : Bad shooting habits that sabotage your success when shooting a basketball.
Stick with these principles, memorize them and incorporate them into your basketball training regime, and you will progressively improve your basketball shooting and ability over time to help you gain an edge on the basketball court.
Lifetime Member Download
IQ Matrix Lifetime Members must be logged in to access this map. Once you are logged in, please click on the button below to download a pdf copy of this map to your computer or device.
Not yet a lifetime member? Click here to find out how to gain access to hundreds of self-growth mind maps.